Thursday 22 March 2012

Killer moon

a Jack's letter to Benjamin


dear Half,

I need quit smoking. the drag is longer, like everlong. like empty, like you. I catch myself wanting you til the bones, bringing the refuse to you, only, again. breathing you in... the cruel way to end with anything real open in ourselves. and when I close my eyes, i cant see you, its like we're in the same space but not in the same time, getting closer to get what was left in all of the assurance....

I'm running but cant touch the ground, to get in your place, in your side. you cant ask me how, baby, because I'm full of questions, full of answers, and empty instead. I read your imaginary letters, half, you finally felt the broken glass comming into you, right? like the force that has no cause, like the violator in your final offer: priceless. and then again we change the places to better off your vision. nether you or your love could bring me down. remember you cant destroy me inside you, dear. you'd have to kill yourself. so see, Benny, run! I'm comming to you, tumbling behind you, sucking you till you turn into myself again. See... I'm still irreversible but take a chance: imagine.

the storm is breaking, Ben...

almost yours,

Madness

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll meet you in the light.

Followers