Sunday 7 December 2008

Tapes

I am someone easy to leave, even easier to forget, a voice, if inaccurate again: I'm the one they all run from. Diatribes of clouded sun, help me find the pause button. All these tapes in my head swirl around, keeping my vibe down, all these thoughts in my head aren't my own, wreaking havoc . I'm too exhausting to be loved, a volatile chemical, best to quarantine and cut off. All these tapes in my head swirl around, keeping my vibe down, all these thoughts in my head aren't my own reaking havoc. "I'm but thorn in your sweet side"; "You are better off without me"; "It'd be best to leave at once". All these tapes in my head swirl around keeping my vibe down, all these thoughts in my heard aren't my own wreaking havoc

1 comment:

Renam Timbó. said...

I don't run from you. :*

About Me

My photo
I'll meet you in the light.

Followers