Monday 1 December 2008

For reasons unknown

You've got me in your head and maybe it is the only save place to be. So I prefer to be there, where surely I'm ok. Somebody told me that never had me at all, only rests, pieces, but see: a piece its too much. I never gave it to anyone. Once I heard that love is beautiful, but not to be real. That's the only way that I found to be with you, so I will be there forever. You will see.
But for now, I'm leaving. And this time, you're right, I will wake up alone forever, being just with my selves. I chose to be the same, the blame was charged on me by you.
Before I go... I only left your way to be in it, yes, call me crazy, it's not news to me. Coward too. I'm making a fool of myself, and every one around. I gave you the chance to know, you were very close, but now, i'll follow your advice, your wish. Almost here, madness.

About Me

My photo
I'll meet you in the light.

Followers