Thursday 6 November 2008

Disturbia

Valley:
19 anos, representa a candura e a delícia de ser o que é. Amada por todos e odiada por si mesma, Valley esconde através do sorriso a perda do caminho que ela própria escolheu.

Jack, I decided to stay with you, now you have to show me what my eyes can't see anymore. I have to listen when nobody's talking, to understand the meaning of the silence, to know how to cure a thing that it will always be open. I hurt myself today, just to see if I still fell. But pain it's not the only way to realize the reality around you. You need more than a broken heart to fell the crashing of the world. More than a pair of wrong shoes to know that your finger is hurt and all your body is being modified for that. Jack, protect me, my head is beating against the walls, but I can't see the turv things. Jackie, I'm trying to move to stay in the same place, wondering something far... Don't wake me, there is a lot of hope behind my eyes, i prefer to see behind them, i'm tired, understand... I just have to let it go.


2 comments:

birdie said...

Valley por Charlie

Renam Timbó. said...

The feelings destroy our piece and our sanity. :*

About Me

My photo
I'll meet you in the light.

Followers