Sunday 8 August 2010

Quelqu'un m'a dit

after a while I still think it was no fiction, wasnt the first time that I saw her and your pale skin was just another way to say goodbye. and I meant to kidnap you that morning, but I couldnt and still ... what should I feel now when its dawn? how many times I thought: why dont you come? you look where I dont walk, can't hear you sing, I have no idea how to go away, or, - its suppose to be so simple a word, a smile - living in a poem, like me - poor mind - you should understand, I'd surely fall for you and I badly did it. so believe that all the fleurs I'd give, but see: I dont know how to start. it doest matter when your words are said only inside your mind and could make sense if... if its said.

c'est secret



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good start

About Me

My photo
I'll meet you in the light.

Followers